Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

Tom Baker CD

While I’m not as big of a Dr Who geek as a Star Trek geek, I have watched an awful lot of Dr Who. Of the old school, Doctors, Tom Baker is my favorite. I watched his episodes for decades since the others incarnations were not shown on PBS. Tom Baker is a part of my life.  We won’t even talk about the tears that fell when I say him regenerate…let’s move along to happier thoughts…puppies and kittens…


When a fellow hound mentioned a private signing in the UK with Tom, I couldn’t pass it up. I sent my money months in advance and just hoped to wasn’t a scam.

I got my audio CD in the mail with cool foreign postage markings.  It arrived safe and sound – the jewel case not cracked. I was a happy camper. It’s not a 8x10 but I’m very happy.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment