Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ali Faulkner Fan Appreciation Days 2014

Dallas has a wealth of conventions that interest autograph collectors like me.  One of them recently changed hands. They held a Fan Appreciation Day to say thank you for the years of loyalty. The event was free and they had a few local actors and artists in attendance.

At this event, I picked up Ali Faulkner; a home grown actress that had a small role in one of the Twilight movies. While at the time I had not seen her in Twilight, I had seen her in Bad Kids Go to Hell.

We chatted.  Her fiancé was her handler. They made a cute couple.  The both seemed so young. A sign I’m getting old.

The photo I picked was the favorite of the future hubby. I guess we both have good taste.

AH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment